ENGINEERING & SERVICES: Slitter Setup Software (EdgeMaster™)
Our proprietary EdgeMaster™ software is the only solution for slitter tooling setup that analyzes your historical slitting data, evaluates your operating conditions and displays what your edge will look like before you make a cut.
EdgeMaster is ideal for:
- Steel Mills Producing Flat & Tubular Products
- Service Centers and Metal Processors Handling Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Products
- OEMs (Equipment Builders for Service Centers and Processors)
EdgeMaster™ Slitter Tooling Software Features:
- Simplified ring configuration utility
- Export Knife Management and SWiM data into Excel
- Create and print multiple setups at one time
- Combine two setups to save setup and take-down time
- Set customer tolerances
- Create misalignment setup
- Add footers to printed pages
- Receive technical support via phone, web and email
With a precise, computer-generated, arbor-loading sequence and a simplified system of knives and spacers, slitters can obtain any mult width in increments of 0.001″/0.025mm or better.
To learn more about how the EdgeMaster™ system can help you improve quality and productivity, see our brochure.